FOOD QUALITY & SAFETY POLICY
FDL Group establishes implements and maintains updated a Policy for food Quality & safety, which is connected with its philosophy and the needs of the market, its clients, as well as the current legislation.
This Policy is appropriate for the purpose and the operating framework of the Group and supports its strategic orientation. The Policy is implemented through the Quality Management System & Food Safety Management System, which fully meets the requirements of the Standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 22000: 2018, the Ministerial Decision 1348, the Guidelines of 5 November 2013 on the correct practice on distribution of medicines for human use and which is in line with commonly accepted business practices, covering the full range of the Group’s activities and its relations with its clients.
The primary purpose of the Policy is to ensure the provision of services that meet the needs and expectations of our clients. To achieve this goal, all members of the Group participate responsibly, starting with its Management which has the commitment, authority, competence and responsibility to implement it at all levels of the Group.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the Group is committed to:
- the satisfaction of all the contractual requirements of our clients, addressing timely and validly deviations or objections,
- its continuous updating, monitoring and harmonization with the applicable Standards, the current national and Community legislation and the suggestions of the competent authorities and the clients / partners of the Company.
- the receipt, storage, repackaging, transport and delivery of the goods in such a way that the contractual obligations are kept,
- customer support and the provision of all relevant information about the project assigned,
- the prevention or the immediate treatment of possible errors,
- the provision of the necessary resources and continuous training of staff,
- the continuous improvement of the System
The main goals of our Group are:
- ensuring the excellent image of our services, so that they always have the optimum position in the clients’ perception,
- care for the safe management of goods, so as to ensure that their quality and safety remain unchanged,
- care for the delivery of goods in excellent condition,
- consistency in the delivery times of the goods,
- care for the prediction and elimination of imponderable factors that could affect both the quality of the goods and their timely delivery to the client,
- providing all possible assistance to the client, in order to improve its own competitive position.
The Supreme Management of the company, emphasizing in the organization and quality of the provided services and goods, has assigned the monitoring and continuous improvement of the System to the Quality Manager, while in the context of its Review it establishes and revises its aims and objectives for Food Quality & Safety. The Supreme Management of the company, emphasizing in the organization and quality of the provided services and goods, has assigned the monitoring and continuous improvement of the System to the Quality Manager, while in the context of its Review it establishes and revises its aims and objectives for Food Quality & Safety. The company also constantly reviews and improves the characteristics of its operations, as well as the efficiency / effectiveness of its processes and consequently of the entire System. The Group Management is committed to provide all the resources necessary to achieve the above goals and objectives and the Group’s staff is committed to performing its duties in accordance with the requirements of the QMS (Quality Management System). The Food Quality & Safety Manager has clear jurisdiction and organizational freedom to identify problems, introduce, recommend or offer solutions and confirm the implementation of solutions, in order to continuously improve the efficiency / effectiveness of the System and all the departments of the Group have the obligation to follow his relevant instructions.
The General Management